The Library has a new subscription to Access Medicine, a collection of 60 electronic books.
To ensure you can connect on or off campus, use the link to Access Medicine on the Digests and EBooks page on the Library website.
About Access Medicine
AccessMedicine® from McGraw-Hill is an innovative online resource that provides access to more than 60 medical titles from the best minds in medicine, updated content, thousands of images and illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files, time-saving diagnostic and point-of-care tools, a comprehensive search platform, and the ability to view from and download content to a mobile device.
Some of the ebooks included in Access Medicine are:
· Harrison's Online
· CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2012
· Hurst's The Heart, 13e
· Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology, 9e
· DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination, 9e
· Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 6e
· Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, 7e
· Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 12e
· Hazzard's Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, 6e
· Lichtman's Atlas of Hematology
· Principles of Critical Care, 3e
· Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, 9e
· Sherris Medical Microbiology, 5e
· Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 7e
· Williams Gynecology
· Williams Hematology, 8e
· Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 28e
· Smith's General Urology, 17e