RCSI Library is delighted to announce a new subscription to BrowZine. BrowZine provides a user friendly interface for discovering, monitoring, reading and keeping up-to-date with online journal content RCSI subscribes to. Use BrowZine on your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop to browse and organise favourite journals and full-text articles on your personal newsstand. Find out more about:
- BrowZine Features
- Download the BrowZine App
- Create a Personal Account to use the My Bookshelf and My Articles features
- Further Information & Support
With BrowZine you can:
Browse and read journals:
- Browse thousands of top journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, arrange by impact factor and download full-text academic articles.
Stay Current with MyBookshelf:
- Create a personal bookshelf of titles to follow and receive notifications every time a new article is published.
Stay on track with MyArticles:
- Save your favourite journal articles into My Articles collections for later reading. All the articles in My Articles will stay in sync between all your devices.
Access on any device:
- Easily access BrowZine from your iOS and Android device and on the web to stay up to date wherever you are.
Save and export articles:
- Use the BrowZine app to save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero and more.
To get started using BrowZine, visit RCSI Library on BrowZine or download the app from the:
- Apple App Store All iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS 9.0 or later.
- Google Play Store All Android Tablets and Smartphones with Android 4.0 and up
- Amazon App Store Kindle Fire HD Tablets with Android 4.0
Scan QR code to download app
You will be asked to create a personal BrowZine account to use the MyBookshelf and MyArticles features.
Once you have downloaded the app, you search for RCSI and connect using your RCSI Network Username and Password.
|Download the BrowZine app, select RCSI and login with your network credentials.|
Learn how easy it is to use BrowZine in this brief video introduction.
Further information can be found on the BrowZine LibGuide.
If you require further information about this or other resources feel free to contact Eliska Komarkova, Content & Metadata Management Librarian at 01 402 2405 or email@example.com