1. I have found the abstract (summary) of a really good article and I have the full reference (volume and page numbers) – where do I go to find the full text?
2. I have to find information on the overuse of medication, which database should I use to find articles on the topic?
3. Google gives me loads of irrelevant sites – biased, commercial – is there an alternative?
Looking for answers to these or similar questions?
Ask us at the Service Desks in the Mercer and Beaumont Hospital Libraries
Email us at email@example.com
Explore the Library’s website :
- Ejournal portal to link through to the full-text of articles
- Databases page to find articles on a topic
- Ebooks page for the full text of a large range of electronic textbooks and digests
- Library guide for opening hours and staff contacts
Keep an eye on the Library blog for lots of information